Office Administration / Executive Assistant
- BBBH819890 Jun 21, 2022 Competitive
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be partnering with a leading company based in Dublin.
6 Month Contract
Role: Office Administration / Executive Assistant
Provide full administrative support to the TTS Global Cross-Border Payments Business Head and Senior Management Team, as well as, partial support to the Product staff and Regional Market Managers. Duties are complex and highly confidential in nature requiring great use of discretion. Regular communication with senior management, clients at CEO level, industry officials and senior management in other firms. The Executive Assistant will manage the office in a highly professional and cost effective manner, delivering proactive management of administrative issues whilst ensuring all company and regulatory guidelines are adhered to. The role is co-located with the Cross-Border Payments Product team, based in Dublin, Ireland.
- Providing front line administrative support - including calendar management, appointment planning, travel arrangements and telephone cover.
- Processing and submission of expenses (Concur Web T and E)
- Stationary ordering and submission of Invoices (P2P)
- Management tracking and processing of business-related and company expenses.
- Visitor Assistance (Organising Security Passes, TI Access and Catering Booking)
- Providing management reports regarding staffing and budget
- Producing presentations for management when required
- Balance delivery of key tasks, prioritising work according to business pressures and deliverables
- Provide a professional diary/time management service building deliverables and deadlines
- Pro-active handling of phone queries and ensuring first class experience for all visitors
- Making complex arrangements/bookings for travel, preparing and disturbing travel schedules/agendas
- Conference room bookings
- Coordinate events, meetings, town/village halls via Video Conferencing with prominent high level clients, making all necessary arrangements, preparing advance documentation
- Establish and maintain administrative systems and processes which ensure appropriate availability of information as well as document storage and retrieval
- Liaison with wider business leaders within the region and globally
- Handling mail, photocopying and faxing material
- Management of e-mail system, to include prioritising and replying
Skills and Experience:
- A strong and resourceful problem solver
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with a positive demeanour
- Confident approach, capable of working under significant pressure and using own initiate with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously whilst remaining flexible, proactive and efficient
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment, using initiative and establishing deadlines
- Aptitude for quick learning and willingness to develop role where required
- Valuing diversity. Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success
● Secretarial/business qualification desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555