New Business Administrator
- BBBH793313 Sep 15, 2021 Competitive
New Business Administrator - Leasing | Dublin | Permanent An exciting opportunity has come up to Join a growing financial services provider in Dublin city centre.
This role is within the leasing team and offers great opportunity for growth, to gain experience and exposure to the wider business. The purpose of this role is to work with the Leasing team, preparing files for the credit department, Issuing of documents, Issuing payment to dealers & customers & Customer Service.
- Preparing application for credit assessment, running ICB report, CCR, Vision net report's, experian reports
- Calculate rates and commissions correctly.
- Check all incoming documentation, ensuring documents have been checked and within the SLA and prioritising pay out to dealers
- Ensure all regulatory checks are carried out as appropriate in accordance with compliance and Anti Money Laundering Guidelines.
- Updating applications onto system where necessary
- Contacting customers and dealers when appropriate
- HPI of all vehicles and equipment once the deal is paid/ checking second-hand car is cleared with HPI before pay-out.
- Updating SBCI portal with loan details before pay-out.
- Auditing of files on a weekly/monthly basis to ensure all details are correct and accurate, amended any details where necessary.
- Experience in Financial Services sector essential
- Desirable QFA but must be an approved Product Advisor (APA)
- Experience of and ability to work in a fast paced and high energy environment.
- Strong administrative skill
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555