- BBBH789952 Aug 10, 2021 Competitive
Mortgage Broker Executive required! Dealing with all aspects of managing new business applications & delivering an efficient & accurate service
The overall role and responsibility of the individual will be to deal with all aspects of managing new business applications for Retail Distribution in a centralised processing unit. The Mortgage Support Executive will be the point of contact for designated brokers and frontline staff in processing their applications. The successful candidate will have responsibility for delivering an efficient, accurate and professional service.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- The ordering and processing of valuations for all Distribution Channels, which includes initial valuation, final valuation and COV (on Solas and T24).
- Maintaining clear lines of communication with Valuers, Distribution Channels and Brokers via email and phone whilst ensuring agreed SLA's are maintained at all times.
- Valuation follow ups to be completed on all outstanding valuations in a timely manner to ensure quick turnaround times- for all valuations including those that have been reworked
- Input mortgage cases from all channels in Retail Distribution.
- Validate mortgage cases keyed by other inputters within the unit.
- Ensure that all mortgage cases processed go to credit with minimal errors, within a specific tolerance level and also within agreed SLA's.
- Feedback is to be provide to the hubs / contact centre / Broker in order to improve quality within the customer journey.
- Ensure work is carried out and completed in a controlled, compliant, timely and accurate manner with emphasis on attention to detail, leading to zero referrals for mortgage applications.
- Engage with Key Stakeholders in feedback sessions in order to identify areas of improvement.
- Understand and deliver on compliance requirements in all situations and ensure procedures and compliance necessities including adherence to CPC timelines.
- Provide full transparency and feedback in relation to task resolution including early escalation of issues in a timely manner, where applicable.
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate will typically have up to 3 years' experience within a similar environment
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience of mortgage processing - 12 months minimum.
- Credit knowledge is desirable.
- Knowledge of CPC requirements and appreciation of all aspects of Data Protection.
- APA loans desirable and committed to further continuous development.
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent attention to detail is essential.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- Strong Customer centric focus.
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast paced environment.
- Positive attitude and open to change.
- Be a proactive team player who is motivated by achieving targets.
- Ability to effectively manage turnaround times and adhere to department SLA's.
- Computer literate with a competent knowledge Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Attention to detail, Team-Work, Stakeholder Management, Planning & Organising, Communication, Integrity & Reliability, and High Performance Standards
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.