Merchant Technical Engineer
- BBBH773819 Jan 22, 2021 Competitive
A leading multinational company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a Merchant Technical Engineer to join there team on an immediate start for a short term contract.
This role is a remote based position for someone based in Ireland and will require someone to start asap in the role so either Immediately available or 1 weeks notice.
This is a great opportunity to work with a leading Multinational company.
The Technical Engineer is responsible for providing technical services to merchants, developers and internal client teams through the development lifecycle. Leadership and adaptability are a key component to this position as it will require building strong relationships across the organization and being able to take the lead as the technical expert.
- Works directly with developers, merchant and internal teams on post integration issues to provide technical support, consulting and best practices.
- Installation and configuration of payment APIs, and commerce products.
- Conducts test scenarios for technical issues with code, software, hardware, devices and endpoints.
- Communicates technical issues to the clients merchants and internal departments.
- Identifies irregularities in functionality and unexpected behaviors with the clients products and services.
- Develops and conducts demos of the clients product functionality.
- Participates in the development of tools, systems and processes to improve product supportability.
- Ability to diagnose and identify issues with API's, Code, Services, and Network connectivity.
- Conducts new feature or subsystem projects as needed.
- On call rotation responsibilities.
- Experience with web technologies, development and enterprise-scale troubleshooting for purposes of transaction performance and API activity monitoring.
- Experiencec with Data analytics and troubleshooting.
- Technical Engineer / Web Services / Data analysis.
- Experience with Software Application Debugging and troubleshooting
- Experience with Java, SQL
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300