Dublin City Centre
- BBBH782409 May 16, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a big name in tech and one of the world's most notable social media companies is looking for a Marketing Associate with 4 years working with SMB clients.
We are seeking an SMB Leaders Network Marketing Manager to join the EMEA Economic Impact team to oversee the identification and retainment of small to medium sized businesses for our Leaders Network programme. This person is passionate about digital and non-digital advertising, creative, analytics & segmentation, and partnering with various teams to drive measurable results. You will drive and execute the strategy for EMEA's small to medium sized businesses. In this role, you will partner with the wider regional and central SMB Leaders Network team, channel marketing, data science, creative, and other teams to plan, build, and launch initiatives to identify and retain small businesses for the Boost Program Leaders Network. You are detail-oriented, enjoy building marketing strategies in collaboration with cross-functional teams, and can rapidly earn trust and credibility with stakeholders. This person will be asked to demonstrate leadership, strategic thinking, and executional excellence.
- Increase high-quality applicants for the Leaders Network via leading and scaling marketing campaigns, partner relationships, internal referrals and more across key markets in EMEA
- Develop new recruiting strategies to increase applicant & renewal rates, lower acquisition and retention costs
- Partner with brand teams to manage and optimize channels (such as email, online ads ads, onsite placements, SEM, content marketing, digital video, print collateral, influencer/partnerships etc.) to drive performance
- Generate analytical insights to determine marketing strategy, and to drive significant response improvement and efficiency
- Execute segmentation and analytics on member database (including demographic, vertical, product usage, location make-up)
- Partner with the wider SMB Leaders Network team, policy and comms to understand the needs of the program to influence marketing strategy
- Approve members, manage renewals processes & wider internal comms around advocate pool to promote programme
- Partner effectively with cross-functional teams, including the rest of the SMB Leaders Network team, call center vendor, channel marketing, data science, and creative teams
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing
- Experience in customer loyalty and retention programmes, and deep knowledge of key loyalty metrics
- Experience with A/B Testing, lift measurement
- Experience in public awareness or policy awareness initiatives a plus
- Experience influencing, and providing direction to cross-functional teams, including engineering, data science, creative, and channel marketing to execute and evaluate marketing campaigns
- Experience working with call centers
- Deep understanding of the marketing technology and advertising landscape
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Team Leader | Remote Delivery, Cork
353 (021) 2300 300