- Dublin South
- JN -052023-1932451
- May 09, 2023
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be working with a leading Irish company who are looking to hire an ambitious Manager, Finance Business Partnering to join their dynamic finance function.
This is an exciting opportunity for a commercial Finance Business Partner to work as part of a growing finance team within a large Irish company with global operations. You will provide independent, objective, financial and consulting services designed to add value, direction and leadership to specific support department lines within the business, enabling the company to accomplish its objectives by bringing a global, systematic and disciplined approach to evaluating company performance and strategic direction.
- To provide support department leaders with monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc financial reports and analysis.
- Assist in the development of on-going and new financial management initiatives and projects.
- Liaise with key support department heads to understand business and process requirements
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly support department reporting packs.
- Provide assistance to support departments by providing detailed research of variances by understanding gl and transactional level details
- Preparation of monthly forecasts and annual budget
- Produce detailed headcount reports for each support department
- Provide financial support and kpi analysis for all business planning initiatives.
- Gather and track business and functional requirements, provide impact assessments and identification of gaps.
- Analyse and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights to drive decision making.
- Help develop annual and long-term financial plans for support departments.
- Flexibility to work on high level ad hoc projects while continuing to achieve routine goals.
- Qualified Financial Professional (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or other relevant financial education)
- Solid academic record and strong quantitative skills
- Analytically minded, seeks out problem solving opportunities
- Effective interpersonal skills (verbal and written) to communicate with peers, managers and Business Lead executives
- Prior relevant experience in financial business partnering role or equivalent is preferred, but not required
- Excellent ability in Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint required
- Prior experience with Hyperion consolidation tool an advantage
A fantastic starting salary plus a car allowance and a comprehensive benefits package including; 25 annual leave, pension, healthcare, bonus and flexible hybrid working environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.