Maintenance Technician - Day Shift
- BBBH771146 Dec 01, 2020 €50k - €70k
Are you a Maintenance Technician with a background in high volume, Pharma, FMCG or Med Device? Continuous improvement focused?
Proven experience in expert level fault finding and equipment reliability. You are acutely aware of the commercial effect of production downtime. Trade or degree qualified in an engineering discipline.
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, overhaul, adjustment and modification of all plant and production equipment.
- Fabrication of new and replacement equipment.
- Trouble shooting and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Continuously improve the production operations. This includes reducing downtime, reducing waste and maintaining production lines at optimal performance.
- Assist in the complete validation of new and existing equipment including acceptance trials, debugging etc.
- Assist with the training of other Engineering Technicians, new recruits and apprentices as required.
- Participate in companywide continuous improvement initiatives, working in teams as required and utilising appropriate quality tools as applicable.
Excellent salary, shift allowance and market leading package on offer for this role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300