You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH771857 Jan 05, 2021 €50k - €70k
Full-time permanent role. Experience in managing external contractors and managing small to medium sized projects. Days role, 39 hour week!
The ideal candidate for this role will be a degree qualified engineer with a minimum of 5 years GMP experience. This role is based in a pharma client in west Dublin.
- Managing and delivering a range of process, regulatory, energy and safety projects on site.
- Effective communication with site personnel in relation to the planning and implementation of maintenance activities and/or projects.
- Monitor, inspect and verify the correct operation of manufacturing, utilities and environmental plant and equipment.
- Maintain and troubleshoot plant and equipment.
- Manage and control all work orders within the area of their responsibility.
- Review, modify and implement PPM activities as identified.
- Liaise directly with the Site Manager and the clients Team Leaders and Senior Operators to agree on schedules and the priority of works.
- Participate in the site Operational Excellence program and all other client site systems.
- Implementation of lean techniques in the running & coordination of maintenance and project activities.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300