Maintenance and Facilities Coordinator
- BBBH783472 May 27, 2021 €40k - €50k
This is a desk based Maintenance and Facilities Coordinator position. Remote working for the moment, ideally within travelling distance for site visit.
Third level qualification in Building Services, Mech or Elec required. Facilities Management background would be the ideal. You will have experience of maintenance planning, coordinating of works and project management. A client focused mindset.
- Scheduling, Coordination and monitoring of the repair and maintenance activities of facilities and equipment.
- Obtaining quotes when requested from vendors and suppliers as to price, delivery, and other details.
- Procurement administration for all Maintenance and Facilities tenders.
- Assisting in preparing and monitoring capital and expense budgets and processing all related invoices and purchase orders.
- Report and monitoring of contractor performance to support contract reviews.
- Supervision of H&S permit system.
- Process documentation handover of new buildings and refurbishments.
- Monitor Monthly KPI's for maintenance dept.
- Logging incoming service-related calls by phone, email etc.
- Assigning call to correct technical group.
- Monitoring of call history and following up to ensure close out and completion of M&F works.
- Verification of contractor work completion and payment of invoices.
- Update and maintenance of key supplier's lists and contract expiry dates
- Update maintenance team on a regular basis of any events on campus that require maintenance checks prior to event.
This is a great opportunity for the right person with a broad scope of works to make this role your own.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300