Localization Vendor Management Coordinator
- BBBH793167 Sep 14, 2021 Competitive
Our client a leading Tech company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a Localisation Vendor Management Coordinator to join their team on a contract basis.
- Support the Localization Vendor Management team with execution on a variety of projects and initiatives to improve overall vendor performance
- Manage the onboarding and provisioning of new external vendor workers
- Document localization workflows and processes, help analyze pain points and provide suggestions for improvements and pilot implementation of new processes.
- Review monthly KPI data from external vendors and prepare summary reports
- Support the creation, maintenance and execution of vendor policies and guidelines
- Coordination of monthly language quality audits across all languages
- Support language quality initiatives across multiple languages
- Effectively communicate with internal stakeholders across multiple teams as well as with external vendors.
- Conduct research on specific problem statements and devise reports/potential solutions based on industry best practices/localization models
- 3+ years of localization project management/coordination experience
- BA or equivalent
- Experience with localization platforms, file formats and CAT tools or any similar in-house localization tools and platform that manages and/or automates the translation workflow
- Experience working on quality initiatives impacting multiple languages
- Experience documenting localization processes and workflows
- Ability to review and visualise data into easily consumable reports
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally and to diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to make independent decisions and work well under pressure, in the face of ambiguity and aggressive deadlines
- Demonstrated knowledge of internationalization and localization standards and best practices
- Experience working directly with/for language service providers
- Experience working on language quality audits and familiarity with various scoring systems (LISA, DQF etc.)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300