Legal Counsel - Insurance multinational
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH771559 Dec 09, 2020 Competitive
In-house Counsel | International insurance group | Insurance contracts | FS Lawyer | Dublin city centre..............................................
An insurance company integrated in an international group is looking to recruit a Solicitor with strong financial services and contracts experience to join the legal team in their general insurance division in Dublin.
This position offers exposure to a wide range of legal matters with plenty of autonomy, with a focus on contracts. The responsibilities include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts, such as intermediary agreements, distribution, outsourcing, supply, intellectual property and marketing agreements
- Advising on all applicable insurance legislation, including that related to the distribution and consumer, CBI regulations, etc.
- Advising on day-to-day ad hoc matters, such as data protection, employment law, direct marketing, etc.
- Qualified Solicitor in Ireland with 3+ years' PQE;
- Relevant experience in the financial services industry, whether in practice or in-house;
- Excellent experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating contracts;
- Experience working in an insurance company or with insurance clients is a significant advantage;
- Solid knowledge of the insurance regulatory framework.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY INTERESTS YOU PLEASE APPLY OR CONTACT BERNARDO PINA ON 014321555 OR BPINA@MORGANMCKINLEY.IE FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+353 1 4485683