Legal Associate (French and/or German)
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH781994 May 11, 2021 Competitive
A global tech company is looking for a Legal Associate with fluency in French and/or German to join their team on a 6 month contract.
As a Legal Associate, you will help balance the legal and regulatory requirements we face around the world with the needs of our users, partners and advertisers. You will handle complex legal issues from EMEA and ensure that removal requests are processed efficiently and accurately. You will be dedicated to providing outstanding customer support and improving the legal removals experience for our users. You are detail-oriented, analysis-driven, manage ambiguity well, and exercise judgement around when to take initiative. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess the ability to take decisive and accurate action under pressure.
- Process removal requests efficiently and accurately, including privacy issues and defamation issues
- Support the team in making improvements to our operations and enhancing operational quality
- Develop internal and external training materials
- Review of controversial and sometimes offensive video content will be involved in this job
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- German and/or French
- Experience working with internet technologies, internet law and/or related policy and regulatory environments
- Experience in support operations
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
021 2300 300