Learning & Development Executive
- BBBH785134 Jun 16, 2021 €30k - €40k
A great opportunity for someone with experience within L&D (ideally within the motor industry) to join a well known Dealer Network within Ireland. This role will involve supporting them with their Tra
A great opportunity for someone with experience within L&D (ideally within the motor industry) to join a well known Dealer Network within Ireland. This role will involve supporting them with their Training programme.
This is a permanent position based in their office in Dublin 12.
Salary: €37-39k depending on experience
- Support with the LMS
- Database management and upkeep
- Scheduling of classes
- Recording attendance
- Reporting back on progress and feedback
- Be involved with the creation, modification and content of the training programmes
- Evaluation of the LMS
- Work closely with internal teams on after sales content
- Design and develop interactive e-learnings to support with training needs
- Consult with the Trainers to ensure needs are met
- Manage relationships with external training partners
- Coordination and scheduling of training rooms
- Some involvement in ad hoc project work.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Interest/experience in the motor industry would be advantageous
- Interest and passion for L& D
- Experience using an LMS
- MS office proficient
- You must be organised and have strong attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Team player
- Project management skills would be desirable
- Always looking for ways to improve and identifying opportunities.
Please apply now if you are interested!
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.