- BBBH782125 May 12, 2021 Competitive
We are seeking a Lead Frontend Engineer to help us build the interfaces to our gifting platform. This role works alongside the Product, Engineering and Creative teams.
Lead Frontend Engineer
We're based in Dublin, Ireland, but you can work from anywhere in Ireland. Relocation to Dublin is an option but not expected once everyone returns to the office.
About the role
We're seeking a Lead Frontend Engineer to help us build the interfaces to our gifting platform. This role works alongside the Product, Engineering and Creative teams, and reports to our Director of Engineering.
What you'll do
- Build. You will be part of our development team, which is responsible for the web front-end that powers our clients' products and services.
- Collaborate. You'll work closely with product, design and backend teams to build new features, drive technical direction, and build scalable web technology targeting the most modern browsers.
- Visualise. Development of impressive graphs, dashboards, visualisations etc. of user and logistics activity.
- Innovate. We aim for continuous improvement and you'll be encouraged to bring that through in all aspects of your work.
- Lead. You'll mentor and guide the work of others.
What you'll need
- Significant experience with client-side frameworks, and specifically React.js
- Experience building rich data-driven web applications, consuming information from APIs and dynamically filtering data sources
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience working with visual designers in the complete product development lifecycle of successfully launched applications
- Advanced knowledge of modern web technologies and CSS techniques
- The ability to rapidly prototype ideas into working code to assist in the design process
- Strong debugging and diagnostic skills
- Experience shipping large scale web applications
- Experience with WebGL, I18n, UI Theming, multi-tenanted architectures, and component-driven design
- Knowledge and working experience with Heroku or AWS for web app deployment
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment workflows
- Our backend is built with Ruby on Rails
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555