IT Service Desk Support Engineer
- BBBH792432 Sep 07, 2021 Competitive
An IT Service Desk Support Engineers to work onsite with one of our customers in Dublin. Excellent opportunity to join a team at the forefront of technology, supporting business development
Job Vacancy - IT Service Desk Support Engineer
Working for an Irish owned independent IT Managed Services Provider operating primarily in commercial, financial and state organizations. We are currently recruiting for IT Service Desk Support Engineers to work onsite with one of our customers in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team who will be at the forefront of technology, supporting the business in its development.
- Provide first and second level support to end users
- Perform Active Directory user account administration and file permissions management
- Troubleshoot network connectivity, PC hardware and software issues
- Record in detail all issues and calls received on our call logging system
- Assist with rollout of new user devices g., Laptops, PCs, Tablets, Phones etc.
- Ensure Service Level Agreement targets are
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Windows 7/10, Active Directory, Microsoft 365, Server 2012/2016/2019
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and documentation skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience in a busy Helpdesk environment would be an advantage
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of core ITIL principles and practices is desirable
- Demonstrate an outstanding work ethic and sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- The ability to quickly learn new skills through a hands-on training approach
- Fluent English speaking and writing
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555