Issuer Services Operations 12M
- BBBH792196 Sep 08, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley has partnered with a global company who are seeking to expand their Issuer Services Department. There are multiple roles available within this department.
The ideal candidates will have experience in payment processing, reconciliations or document review within Financial Services.
- Payment processing / reconciliation.
- Static data review and input. Review of deal documentation.
- Trade processing and settlement.
- Client Service liaise with both internal and external client base.
- Prepare and submit periodic internal and external regulatory reports
- Liaise effectively with other teams and departments to resolve issues, share knowledge & drive process improvements.
- Participate in any Department projects as required and support the Department Manager in achievement of overall department goals.
- Increase industry knowledge of the client segment to ensure the client receives the highest quality service.
- Assist in completion of reporting requirements with team leader on all control items ensuring consistency across the department.
- Assist in preparation for and during audit reviews.
- Focus on quality, ensuring all processes are conducted to the highest standard.
Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 Years Financial Services experience. Payments or documentation review experience would be of benefit.
- Ideally from an Operations background with a broad understanding of banking operations and securities services.
- Knowledge of Agency and Trust Operations a benefit
- Strong analytical skills.
- A strong understanding of Operational Risk related functions and processes - payments experience.
- Proven ability to execute.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills; ability to build and maintain effective networks and relationships.
- Proven ability to coach and develop talent.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555