Investor Services Manager
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH772630 Jan 05, 2021 Competitive
An exciting opportunity to join the Transfer Agency team of a leading global bank and fund services provider on a initial contract basis.
This role is perfect for a client focused individual with a strong background in Transfer Agency. The core function of the role is to manage the TA operation for a set of Transfer Agency clients, including oversight of all activities completed in the outsource locations. Daily activities include;
- Ensuring that prospective investors meet eligibility, compliance and anti-money laundering guidelines during the processing of investor-related transactions, which includes subscriptions, redemptions, the generation and distribution of confirmations and statements, as well as transfers, re-registrations and distributions.
- Reconciling trade information received with the clients expected transactions and monies received from investors.
- Written and oral correspondence with the fund and investors regarding AML documentation, transactions, performance and statement reporting.
- Responding to Client and Investor inquiries regarding their transactions and documentation outside of the trade processing cycle.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and competencies;
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum five years' experience in Investor Services or Transfer Agency.
- Experience in Alternative Investment Services and with hedge fund clients an advantage.
- Demonstrated team management experience an advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321556