You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Internal Audit Manager
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH771553 Dec 07, 2020 €70k - €90k
Excellent opportunity for an Internal Audit professional with strong IA experience within the Financial Services area to develop their career with a leading Irish business.
- Managing internal audit assignments from start to finish
- Business Partnering with management to raise awareness of internal control and risk management
- Preparing Internal Audit reports and proposing recommendations to Senior Management
- Preparing and developing the annual audit plan
- Keeping up to date with new standards and helping to implement change
- Develop and coach line managers on best practice
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA etc.)
- 2+ years PQE Internal Audit experience within industry
- Looking for a candidate with strong stakeholder engagement and ability to multitask
- Internal Audit Banking or Financial Services experience is a distinct advantage
- Having IT audit experience is a distinct advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Team Leader - Accounting & Finance
+353 (1) 6324642