Internal Audit Manager (Industry)
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH771542 Dec 07, 2020 €70k - €90k
Great opportunity for a strong Internal Audit professional with a leading industry based client in Dublin city centre....
Great opportunity for a strong Internal Audit professional with a leading industry based client in Dublin city centre.
- Completing all audit assignments from initial to completion stage whilst adhering to International Internal Auditing Standards.
- Stakeholder management; forging strong relationships with senior management team to advice on best practice for internal control framework, governance, and risk management
- Analysing data and utilising business intelligence to enable and support the decision-making process
- Compiling and preparing insightful business reports, identifying problem causes, proposing recommendations that drive improvement and new best practices while ensuring in line with International Internal Auditing Standards.
- Execution of a comprehensive risk based annual audit plan.
- Illustrating audit quality and the continuous improvement of internal audit activities by keeping up to date with developments in practice and supporting the Internal Audit Quality Assurance Improvement Programme
- Working closely with senior management in order to review quarterly internal and external audit reports, whilst collaborating to ensure an effective and appropriate follow up audit reporting process is maintained
- Knowledge sharing of new and best practices for the team, supporting colleagues whilst ensuring team collaboration
Qualifications and Skills:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified Accountant
- Minimum of 2 -5 years PQE
- Previous experience working in Internal Audit
- Strong communication skills, ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- Ability to develop upon ideas for continuous improvements
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the wider Internal Audit team
For more information on this internal Audit or other Qualified Accountant jobs please contact Tracy Nolan at Morgan McKinley on 014485656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.