Interim Head of Compliance
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH813137 Apr 14, 2022 Competitive
A global Financial Services Organisation is looking for an experienced compliance professional with a background in EU Financial Services to lead their compliance function on a interim basis
- Protect and maintain the organisations reputation with clients and regulatory bodies.
- Manage the Compliance team to successfully deliver Compliance Services.
- Provide clear strategic direction to the department with clearly defined deliverables.
- Act as the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
- Ensure that there is a Data Privacy Compliance Oversight Framework in place which supports the requirements of GDPR.
- In-depth knowledge of the European financial services and regulatory framework MiFID II, AML/CJA, GDPR, CBI Regulations.
- 8-10 years' experience working at a management level within a regulated environment.
- Working knowledge of operational processes of MiFID or fund administrator firms.
- Ability to analyse, present and report risk management information to senior stakeholders.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Team Leader | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321556