You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Indirect Tax Specialist
- BBBH769561 Nov 24, 2020 Competitive
Huge opportunity with a major pharma company for an exciting contract position for an experienced Indirect Tax Specialist
Rare opportunity for an Indirect Tax Specialist with a major pharmaceutical multinational - Dublin North (11 month FTC)
Morgan McKinley are currently working with a major pharma company on an exciting contract position for an experienced Indirect Tax Specialist.
This position will provide an excellent opportunity to join a high performing, dynamic Finance function responsible for providing support on a global level.
- Prepare and review Indirect Tax returns for multiple jurisdictions globally;
- Ensuring VAT SOX and internal audit controls are adhered to;
- Act as key liaison between indirect tax and non-tax departments to raise VAT compliance profile, remedy tax issues at source and proactively manage risk;
- Actively monitor tax process and systems to ensure that that they are efficient, accurate, up to date and comply with current regulatory requirements;
- Identify and communicate opportunities to achieve end to end process improvements and coordinate implementation as needed;
- Keep abreast of changes to Indirect Tax legislation and potential impact on the company;
- Act as a contributor to develop the VAT knowledge and expertise within the team;
- 2 years' experience in a similar role / multinational company.
- Track record demonstrating high standard of communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills required
- Microsoft Office & SAP experience with tax determination software an advantage;
- Problem solving and analytical skills with a proactive work ethic;
- Ability to work independently, capable of handling multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously;
- EMEA VAT Specialisation
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office packages essential.
- Experience working in Pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
353 (0) 1 448 5650