- Dublin City Centre
- JN -042023-1928643
- Apr 12, 2023
A brilliant 6 month contract opportunity, would suit a HR Generalist or experienced HR advisor looking to gain more exposure.
- Provide HR advice and guidance to line mangers and staff on day-to-day HR activities and HR policies including recruitment and selection, performance management and absence management.
- Manage multiple recruitment processes end to end, from liaising with hiring managers to understand their needs through to screening of candidates, interview and offer stage.
- Support the HR Director and HRBP's in the development of the HR strategy and the successful delivery of HR projects.
- Prepare monthly payroll paperwork to submit to the Payroll Manager to ensure that payroll is fully updated of all employee changes.
- Review and update HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with employment legislation and best practice.
- Ensure accurate data management across HR information systems.
- Partner with HRBP colleagues to work on developing and delivering meaningful training and development programmes to support the business in areas of career development, management development and performance.
- Work on ad hoc projects, as required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- BA/MA in Human Resources Management or Business Studies, CIPD accreditation, desirable
- 3-5 years' HR experience in a professional services environment
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Irish Employment Legislation
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and administration skills and IT capabilities
- Self-starter with the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with strong interpersonal skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.