HR Business Partner - Global Tech Organization
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH785094 Jul 19, 2021 €50k - €70k
Attractive opportunity to join a global technology organization at a time of expansion. Dublin 4 based office. Immediate interviews
What is there for you:
- Long term opportunity to work for globally recognized pioneering technology company
- Joining the company in an exciting time of the operations growthc
- Centrally based offices in Dublin 4
- 2 stages remote interview process and Immediate start
- Attractive remuneration
The role- HR Business Partner- this is a key role to assist the organization scale up and set up offices in 6 other locations.
- Take charge of HR compliance management, participate in HR compliance risk identification and assessment, risk mitigation, and compliance, and assist in the development and operation of HR compliance policies and processes.
- Develop compliance capabilities in the HR domain, including policies, tools, business processes, data planning, execution/monitoring, and lifecycle management.
- Gain insight into the industry's policies and practices in compliance management, workforce management, and compensation and benefits management, and continuously optimize the company's compliance management operations.
- 8+ years of experience as HR Business Partner/HR Manager in a multinational IT or digital industry organization
- Relevant degree or diploma, major in human resources and law preferred, familiar with labor law laws and regulation
- Experience in corporate compliance management, or experience in the design of compensation and benefits systems and solutions is preferred
- Process/project operation capability: Be able to independently operate HR processes/projects
- Communication and professional influence: Strong interpersonal communication skills, expressive skills (verbal and written), and organizational coordination skills
APPLY NOW for an immediate consideration.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+353 1 4485684