- JN -022024-1955367
- Feb 02, 2024
If you are an experienced operations professional looking for your next role with an established organization that plays a large part in the community, apply below!
Role: Head of Operations
Location: Dublin City (west)
Description: This role, with an organization that focuses on providing support, education and employment to people with disabilities within the community are looking for a Head of Operations to join their team based in Dublin and provide daily management of operational delivery for the Organization.
- Ensure the creation and provision of high quality, responsive and sustainable services which meet the needs of those that use the Group's services; our funders; regulators; Board and other key stakeholders.
- Devise and implement a Strategic Plan for the division, delivering against planned milestones in a timely manner, ensuring that the operation delivers/exceeds budgeted financial expectations and agreed key performance indicators on an annual
- Develop and lead a comprehensive change management plan across operations to align and motivate all stakeholders to ensure that new practices are embedded into the culture and ethos
- Measure and benchmark user feedback within supported employment and the tracking of achievement of developmental outcomes in order that the service delivered meets the identified needs and wishes of the people that are employed
- Ensure that quality and safety is at the forefront of service provision and that the services adhere to internal and external quality/registration/certification
- Actively promote a culture of innovation and continuous improvement throughout operations where shared learning opportunities are optimised and national/international best practice is at the earliest opportunity.
- Analyse, examine and control all high-level operational risks with a comprehensive risk management structure to include implementing appropriate mitigating interventions
- Lead and direct operational staff, working with the People and Culture division to ensure that robust people management principles are embedded so as to foster a strong cross-functional team-working ethos
- At least five years in the planning and delivery of customer focused services.
- An experienced leader with strong operational, general management and strategic management competency.
- A third level qualification or relevant proven equivalent operation experience at a senior
- A track record of driving business change in pursuit of operational
- Financial management capability with experience of budgeting and financial
- Good knowledge of efficiency measures/tools and safe working practices in a commercial
- Ability to analyse complex problems and develop workable
- Ability to effectively build the Operation's human resource capability, developing a highly productive workforce and ensuring that its processes allow the organisation to run effectively.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to engage with and influence all relevant key stakeholders.
- A team player with the ability to operate as a member of a leadership group and to identify optimal opportunities for collaboration within the Operations division and across the wider
- Commitment to promoting and advocating for the rights of people with a disability/disadvantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.