You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Head of Human Resources
- BBBH817268 Aug 04, 2022 €90k - €120k
Are you an experienced HR professional for an exciting opportunity? We are looking for a candidate with 5 years experience workingin HR Management for a Head of HR position in Dublin North.
This role will manage a team of seven people, fostering innovation and continuous improvement projects while also supporting their growth and development.
A fantastic chance for the selected applicant to work on the HR Strategy and People Agenda, with retention strategies being a primary focus.
- Management of the Human Resources Function, having accountability for the day-to-day HR operations' implementation and delivery.
- Assist business leaders in implementing their strategies by ensuring that they are properly organised and resourced, with the appropriate people in the right places at the right time.
- Manage all HR aspects as required and act as a trusted advisor to managers.
- Create, deliver, and establish agreed-upon change projects across the organisation, collaborating with the General Manager and other HR colleagues as needed to guarantee best practise.
- Coach and advise managers on employee relations in accordance with business policy and procedures, ensuring that a fair and reasonable method is followed.
- Drive the business's performance management agenda.
- Coach and develop managers to build effective teams and to manage the performance of their employees through positive communication and engagement.
- Act as a leader by providing expert advice on all matters in relation to employee relations, organisation design, change management and reward.
- Identify important areas of strength and weaknesses, lead and implement a talent management approach. Create a strategy for resourcing and developing to meet both current and future needs.
- Assist the Learning and Development Manager in planning and delivering suitable inductions, onboarding procedures, and development programmes.
- Ensure that the Employee Awards Program and the Annual Employee Award Event are conducted.
- Other duties as required.
- 3rd level HR qualification.
- Must have a minimum 5 years experience working in HR Management.
- Experience working with unions and WRC is required.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Experience working in a multi-site or service-oriented industry with more than 1000 employees is preferred.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | HR Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555