Dublin City Centre
- BBBH791473 Aug 27, 2021 Competitive
Our client is embarking on a multi-year Digital Transformation programme. The programme is complex, characterised by multiple workstreams, a comprehensive network of diverse stakeholders and demanding
Head of Digital - CRM Implementation
Our client is embarking on a multi-year Digital Transformation programme. The programme is complex, characterised by multiple workstreams, a comprehensive network of diverse stakeholders and demanding timelines. Programme Manager expertise is required to control and manage the complexities of the entirety of the programme of work, ensuring effective delivery within defined timelines and budget. The Programme Manager will require significant technical expertise, knowledge, and portfolio management experience in delivering complex, programmes of similar scale, complexity, and scope. The Digital Transformation programme will focus on the implementation of a CRM system, supporting the Sales & Marketing functions and driving operational efficiency through workflows and process optimisation across the organisation.
- Developing, delivering, and owning structures and procedures for implementing and monitoring programme and project reporting, lines of responsibility, authority and communication for the recording and exchange of information across the project portfolio;
- Establishing the programme governance structure and driving engagement with internal and external stakeholders on all aspects of the Digital Transformation programme;
- Adhering to the project lifecycle including maintenance of detailed project plans, project charters and risk and issue registers across the entire work programme;
- preparing and owning key project documentation, scheduling programmes and maintenance of portfolio level plans including associated resourcing plans;
- resource planning (internally and externally via vendors) to ensure that projects are effectively staffed, led, and managed, maintaining high levels of commitment;
- Driving the progress of all Digital Transformation-related service providers, ensuring any changes to schedules, cost, and compliance are adequately considered, taking appropriate action to resolve delays or conflicts;
- Actively contributing at consultation and liaison meetings, running regular project and portfolio steering groups and presenting progress and proposals in line with the governance structure, across all projects and milestones;
- Managing programme costs within individual projects and across the entire IT project portfolio, ensuring programme delivery within the agreed timelines and budget;
- Demonstrating flexibility in undertaking additional tasks as may be assigned.
- A relevant third level business or IT sector related qualification, to a minimum of degree standard, and relevant supporting experience;
- Proven co‐ordination and implementation of project portfolios, multiple CRM implementation projects;
- Must be able to demonstrate full project lifecycle experience, taking multiple projects from the concept/inception phase right through to final delivery;
- PMP /PRINCE 2 / Agile/ Lean/ Change Management certifications are desirable;
- Ability to work well under pressure, flexibly and independently on own initiative;
- The successful candidate shall be an excellent communicator with high‐quality analytical, organisational and management skills;
All interested candidates should send their CVs to Susan Nix - email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.