Group Treasury Manager - Start Up
- BBBH787512 Jul 13, 2021 €90k - €120k
Quite a unique senior Treasury opportunity with a Multinational company who has just opened their Irish head office based in Dublin.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be the second hire into the business in Ireland. You will interact with the company's Finance team and key stakeholders based in Asia. This is a rare opportunity to join a high growth business in the payments sector at the beginning of their journey. The Treasury Manager will interact with all key stakeholders in Ireland and in Asia and build a high achieving Treasury Function.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process and review approved Inter Company Loan transactions, IC Loan interest and any FX implications.
- Maintain relationship with main corporate banks in Ireland & Asia
- Manage all bank services - payment, collection, (Bank guarantee, Standby L/Cs, Payroll, tax)
- Ensure proper funding of accounts for regional Operating entities.
- Management of the FX risk across the entities
- Prepare monthly AR / AP reports for operating entities and report to Senior Management.
- Report monthly working capital KPIs to Senior Management
- Global and/or local external financing initiatives.
- Coordinate /manage repatriation initiatives including but not limited to semiannual transfer pricing repatriation.
- Define and implement a of Global Treasury policies (Operations / Investment) and procedures of the Company.
- Support Corporate with Treasury related audit requirements, internal and external ones.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures (internal controls) are implemented
- Support integration into financial operations for acquisitions
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience of BI tools an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work effectively across borders in a multinational and culturally diverse environment.
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills
- Bachelor's degree in Treasury, Finance or Accounting or Qualified Treasurer (ACT)
- Minimum 5+ years Treasury experience
- Qualified accountant is an advantage but not a necessity .
- Significant experience or understanding of transactional finance including (Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable, General Ledger, Intercompany etc.)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Director | Accountancy & Finance