Group Finance Manager - PLC
- BBBH780225 Jul 23, 2021 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious qualified accountant to join a growing PLC as a Group Finance Manager with excellent progression opportunities
Excellent opportunity to join a growing PLC as a Group Finance Manager. As the successful applicant you will be a key member of a high performing team responsible for delivering 'Best Practice' consolidated financial statements under IFRS and GAAP.
This would be an excellent role for a highly ambitious accountant looking to join a PLC with opportunities to develop their career within a growing business.
- Preparation of Group IFRS Consolidated Financial Statements in a multinational multi-currency environment.
- Continuously strive to identify opportunities for improvement and deliver efficiencies in the external reporting processes.
- Support newly acquired businesses with the Group's external reporting requirements.
- Oversee subsidiaries within the Group to ensure a high level of financial control within these subsidiaries.
- Engage with both internal and external stakeholders including year-round interaction with the Group auditors and other external specialists.
- Assist as required in driving project related activity on changes in group structure and in providing ad hoc accounting technical and commercial support across the wider finance teams
- Organised self-starter, who is goal oriented and possesses the intellectual curiosity to be a problem solver.
- ACA/ACCA qualified with 4 + years PQE
- Big 4 trained is a distinct advantage
- Ability to work independently, while also being a team player.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, while ensuring tasks are completed on time in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience preparing / auditing group consolidated accounts for large multinationals.
- Strong technically and fully conversant with IFRS and GAAP
- Experience of post-merger integration of acquired entities a benefit.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance - Financial Services
353 (0) 1 44 85 687