Group Finance Manager - PLC
- BBBH780225 Apr 22, 2021 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious qualified accountant to join a growing PLC as a Group Finance Manager with excellent progression opportunities
Excellent opportunity to join a growing PLC as a Group Finance Manager. As the successful applicant you will be a key member of a high performing team responsible for delivering 'Best Practice' consolidated financial statements under IFRS and GAAP.
This would be an excellent role for a highly ambitious accountant looking to join a PLC with opportunities to develop their career within a growing business.
- Preparation of Group IFRS Consolidated Financial Statements in a multinational multi-currency environment.
- Continuously strive to identify opportunities for improvement and deliver efficiencies in the external reporting processes.
- Support newly acquired businesses with the Group's external reporting requirements.
- Oversee subsidiaries within the Group to ensure a high level of financial control within these subsidiaries.
- Engage with both internal and external stakeholders including year-round interaction with the Group auditors and other external specialists.
- Assist as required in driving project related activity on changes in group structure and in providing ad hoc accounting technical and commercial support across the wider finance teams
- Organised self-starter, who is goal oriented and possesses the intellectual curiosity to be a problem solver.
- ACA/ACCA qualified with 4 + years PQE
- Big 4 trained is a distinct advantage
- Ability to work independently, while also being a team player.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, while ensuring tasks are completed on time in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience preparing / auditing group consolidated accounts for large multinationals.
- Strong technically and fully conversant with IFRS and GAAP
- Experience of post-merger integration of acquired entities a benefit.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance - Financial Services
353 (0) 1 44 85 687