Group Finance Manager - High Growth Irish Business
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH793421 Sep 16, 2021 €70k - €90k
Excellent opportunity for a commercially focussed Finance Manager to join a high growth Hospitality, Retail and Investment Group as Group Finance Manager
Excellent opportunity for a commercially focussed Finance Manager to join a high growth Hospitality, Retail and Investment Group as Group Finance Manager. The role reports directly to the Group CFO and has a number of Direct Reports. This role will focus on the financial control of a "well known" Irish Franchised business as well as having responsibility over the Group Reporting and a strategic focus on other Acquisition opportunities within the Hospitality & Retail sector in the Irish market.
- Financial Control of the Franchised business, including managing the monthly and quarterly financial closing process and reporting
- Monthly and quarterly group analytical reviews, including presentation to senior management
- Development, implementation and evaluation of cross-company business and financial policies and accounting procedures.
- Responsibility for the quarterly reviews and yearly audits of the business units
- Working closely with internal departments and external service providers
- IT system implementation - Project management and oversee the implementation by the external provider.
- Managing Insurance policy for individual business units and the group
- Ensuring all statutory reporting and filing requirements are completed for each business unit
- Franchise business - Franchise agreements , ensuring maintained and updated
- Property Lease management for a number of locations
- Financial analysis and Due Diligence work on strategic decisions (acquisitions, sales etc)
- Group purchasing - strong emphasis on improving purchasing efficiencies throughout the group
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc. industry or practice trained
- 5+ years post qualification experience within an industry environment
- Financial Control experience of a high growth SME business an advantage
- Experience managing the year end audit process
- Strong budgeting, cashflow and financial analysis skillset with particular emphasis on using Microsoft Excel
- Highly motivated and flexible team player capable on working on their own initiative
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Manager | Accountancy & Finance Recruitment
+353 (1) 6324642