Group Finance Manager - Consolidation
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH743284 Dec 01, 2020 €90k - €120k
Quite a unique opportunity with a highly acquisitive multinational company based Dublin City Centre. This is an excellent opportunity for a Group Finance Manager - €100k
Our client is looking for a smart and ambitious candidates to join their Group Accounting and Reporting team. The Group Finance Manager will report to the Group Financial Controller and you will be responsible for the consolidation of the groups finance.
- Providing insight and analysis to stakeholders within the business
- Prepare consolidated group management
- Drive the transformation and modernization of the group finance function by leveraging technology to automate consolidation and reporting processes
- Work closely with group CFO to design and prepare board reports and financial analysis which will inform decision making for the Board of Directors
- Assist in designing scalable financial reporting processes to allow Group Finance to grow with the business
- Use of latest technology to automate and simplify financial modeling and budget preparation processes across the group
- Work with internal Statutory Accounting and Tax teams to prepare group financial statements and audit support documentation to ensure smooth close of year end audits
- Organized self-starter, who is goal oriented and possesses the intellectual curiosity to be a problem solver.
- ACA/ACCA qualified with 5 + years PQE
- Big4 Trained an advantage
- Ability to work independently, while also being a team player.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, while ensuring tasks are completed on time in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Previous involvement in complex group consolidation
- Strong technically and fully conversant with IFRS
- Experience of post-merger integration of acquired entities a benefit
- Experience of working in multinational environment
- Experience of NetSuite or similar ERP and/or Power BI
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Associate Director | Accountancy & Finance