Graduate Financial Administrator
- BBBH771406 Dec 03, 2020 Competitive
Exciting new opportunities for Graduates with a Business/Finance degree and a second language to join a multinational company based in Dublin West
This large Multinational company is seeking a bilingual Financial Administrator to join their growing company. Languages required for this role are fluency in English AND either French, Spanish, Portuguese OR Russian. This company offer excellent training and is a great role for someone looking to kickstart their career in Finance.
- Read and understand financial statements in English AND either French, Spanish, Portuguese OR Russian.
- Support the team with financial research.
- Analyse and adjust Financial statements.
- Dealing directly with clients and offering excellent customer service
- Delivering information to customers/clients in an accurate and timely manner
- Ad hoc duties to support the wider finance team.
- Fluent in English AND either French, Spanish, Portuguese OR Russian.
- Third Level Degree in Finance or Business.
- Experience working in a financial or business analyst role not essential but desirable.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro active attitude with the ability to problem solve
- Strong analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555