Global Regulatory Business Manager
- BBBH793946 Sep 22, 2021 Competitive
This is an opportunity for a Global Regulatory Business Manager to work as part of a Global Operations team, managing global large scale projects from start to finish.
The role provides a huge amount of exposure across the organisation including presenting to senior stakeholders.
This company offers a hybrid working environment with an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Ensure operational readiness for all changes regarding regulatory reporting from documentation, system access through to compliance and sign off
- Work closely with internal teams including Regulatory reporting SMEs, compliance and legal to agree timelines for delivery of required projects in line with resources
- Scope projects and determine timelines, producing projects projections/plans and metrics
- Work with internal teams to assign roles and responsibilities in line with resources
- Maintain strong working relationships with the Technology team and the wider business to facilitate timely delivery of projects
- Educate and provide technical expertise and guidance based on previous projects/experience
- Close liaison with other impacted parties both external and internal
- Daily management and documentation of associates risks, issues and actions, escalating where necessary
- Regularly chair and minute project meetings
- Provide MI and produce reports as appropriate
- Maintain and manage a centralised repository of documentation as per project requirements
- Carry out post project reviews, drawing on lessons learned which can be implemented going forward
- Previous experience working in a similar role with excellent regulatory knowledge
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple large scale projects
- Experience working in an asset management or trade management company would be a distinct advantage
- Presentations skills along with Microsoft office skills - Powerpoint, Project, Excel, Word
- Ability to deep dive and analyse issues and produce innovative solutions
- Impeccable communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4485601