Fund Regulations - Vice President
- BBBH772678 Jan 06, 2021 Competitive
Superb opportunity for a senior regulatory manager in the funds space to join a global operations lead their reporting division
A Global financial services company based in Dublin have a very exciting opportunity to lead their Fund Regulatory department
- Managing SLA for high level clients
- Look after regulations such as UCITS, PRIIPs, MiFID II, AiFMD and Solvency II for the divison.
- Manage ongoing charge (OGC), the synthetic risk and reward indicator (SRRI), Summary Risk Indicator (SRI), portfolio monitoring and past performance
- Attending client service review meetings.
- Managing a range of including but not limited to, such as regulatory and system change as well as client onboarding
- Leading and driving change to support continuous improvements
- Managing client relationships
- Motivating high performing team.
- Providing leadership and coaching for the team
- Partnering with product team to ensure the business is up to date with regulatory developments Ensuring that product range and user experience evolves with industry best practice.
- 10+ years' experience in asset management or funds
- Excellent knowledge of the Asset Manager regulatory environment including UCITS, PRIIPs, MiFID II, AiFMD and Solvency II.
- Excellent leadership skills,
- Ability to work in high pressured environment.
- Strong understanding of concept of controls for regulatory environment
- Excellent communication skills.
- Qualified Accountant with fund accounting, financial reporting, or auditing experience an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321556