- Dublin City Centre
- JN -052023-1938100
- May 24, 2023
- €30k - €40k
Recruiting for a Front of House Manager for a 4* hotel and Gastro Bar located in Dublin 4. Required to have experience working in a 4 or 5* hotel/restaurant
About the role
Looking for a friendly and enthusiastic Senior Front of House Receptionist to join their 4* hotel and Gastro bar front of house team. You will be responsible for running a professional, & efficient reception area. You will be managing bookings, events, and all internal enquiries. Knowledge of third-party booking engines and channels is required. A desire to offer a superior customer experience both on the phone and face to face to all our guests is essential.
- Greeting guests on arrival to the hotel and making them instantly feel at ease
- Processing check-ins and explaining key facilities within the hotel
- Taking bookings by phone, email or walk ins and recording all details in our online system, Hotsoft
- Providing advice and information about local attractions and transport options
- Creating final bills at check-out and processing payments
- Helping guests with special requests, for example wake-up services and taxi bookings
- Dealing with guest complaints or issues in a timely and professional manner
- Liaising with housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are available for check-in
- Excellent Level of English - spoken and written
- Smart, professional appearance
- Excellent customer service skills including telephone manner
- Experience using PMS systems or similar hotel booking systems, including Hotsoft, Opera and Avio
- Previous experience, ideally in a 4- or 5-star hotel
- Hospitality qualification
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.