You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH792496 Sep 07, 2021 Competitive
An exciting Financial Planning and Analysis role in a financial institution located in Dublin City Centre with a strong focus on partner engagement.
- Will be responsible for all Business as Usual (BAU) capital related Management Information both internal and regulatory.
- Strong focus on partner engagement and understand the underlying drivers of capital ratios.
- Communicating complex topics through the development of concise presentations to senior management and regulators.
- Responsible for producing a broad range of management information, forecasts and stress tests to support senior management decision making.
- Previous experience in a Capital and/or Financial Planning role or other role involving a
significant financial analysis component.
- Strong understanding of performance drivers and balance sheet dynamics.
- Understanding of relevant Capital and Liquidity Regulatory framework.
- A relevant professional qualification.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555