FP&A - Finance Business Partner
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH792445 Sep 07, 2021 Competitive
An exciting opportunity to join a high growth utilities company based in Dublin City Centre as an FP&A - Finance Business Partner responsible for providing business focussed financial analysis.
- Supporting the Senior Financial Controller in executing an effective finance strategy.
- Ensuring the capital operational costs are reported external in a consistent manner.
- Review external financial reporting and provide to external stakeholders.
- Assessing and reporting on the company's capital and operational costs to external stakeholders.
- Support the BP forecasts and planning in operation of the Budget, Business Planning, Forecasting and Strategic planning process.
- A minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience obtained in large-scale, complex organisations
- Qualified accountant (ACA; ACMA; ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent experience
- Key Experience: financial corporate planning, performance management, treasury, finance business partnering, Project Finance.
- Providing financial support to budget owners for relatively large-scale capital and operational projects.
- Strong leadership and people development skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555