FP&A Analyst - Reinsurance
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH791049 Aug 23, 2021 €50k - €70k
Excellent opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join a leading Reinsurance Business in Dublin where they will provide expert analysis of financial results to key stakeholders
Excellent opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join a leading Reinsurance Business in Dublin where they will provide expert analysis of financial results to key stakeholders. This role reports directly to the CFO.
- Responsible for providing timely and accurate analysis of the financial results to internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate the business planning process of the Company in collaboration with the Chief Financial Officer and the Global Controlling team.
- Monthly and quarterly analysis of Dublin financial results and projection of future results
- Coordinate business planning for the next three - five years, in close collaboration with the global controlling team
- Participate and contribute to the business control cycle, for example taking part and driving discussions in business reviews
- Quaified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA) etc.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role in planning and controlling in the insurance / reinsurance / financial services sector
- Excellent analytical skills and result oriented thinking
- Good communication skills, team spirit, a thorough working style and ability to work under pressure
- Strong IT user skills (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Manager | Accountancy & Finance Recruitment
+353 (1) 6324642