Financial Lines Underwriter
- BBBH792726 Sep 20, 2021 €50k - €70k
Financial Lines Underwriter | Permanent| Dublin An exciting opportunity has come up in a Global insurance company for a Financial Lines Underwriter.
You will have responsibility for growth of the Portfolio with key Brokers and Clients, whilst maintaining and developing a portfolio of existing accounts. Lines of business will include D&O, Cyber, Crime, FI, PTL and EPL with a particular emphasis on PI.
- Underwrite New Business or renewals
- Assist the Financial Lines manager with portfolio management and development, producer relationships and Marker Profile working with brokers, clients and business development managers
- Assist in formulating underwriting strategy, forecasts and portfolio management to achieve underwriting profitability.
- Quality control undertaking quantitative reviews, management meetings and peer to peer reviews
- Prioritise and develop products within the area of specialist expertise to improve client retention and new business - This involves collaborating with peers across business lines in Europe and globally.
- Solid Background and understanding of underwriting, ideally experience in Commercial, Casualty or Financial lines
- Proven experience of dealing with brokers and clients.
- Results driven with ability to make own decisions and work on own initiative.
- Considerable market experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555