Financial Controller - Facilities Management
- BBBH772757 Jan 06, 2021 €70k - €90k
As Financial Controller you will be a key member of the Senior Management team who will be responsible for driving growth of the business as well as managing the day to day running of the finance team
As Financial Controller you will be a key member of the Senior Management team who will be responsible for driving growth of the business as well as managing the day to day running of the finance team and helping to implement new ERP systems within the business.
- Overall Responsibility for the Finance function
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Key Business Partnering role with the Senior Management team to help grow the business
- Manage working capital requirements.
- Overall responsibility for the budgeting process
- Key point of contact with advisory/audit firms, banks and Central Bank
- Mentor and coach finance team members.
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc
- 5 + years post qualification experience
- Experience managing a Finance team
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of SAGE and or SAP a distinct advantage
- Experience of implementing an ERP system, a distinct advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Team Leader - Accounting & Finance
+353 (1) 6324642