- BBBH770920 Nov 26, 2020 €50k - €70k
Great opportunity with a leading FMCG multinational in Dublin. You will have ample opportunity for career growth and development.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will work as part of a team and have the opportunity to take ownership of the month end close, monthly, and annual financial reporting and supporting the wider finance function.
This role will suit a commercially minded Accountant with strong Financial Reporting experience.
- Assist the Finance Manager in all aspects of the timely and accurate preparation of the Monthly and Annual Financial Reporting
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial reports for multiple group entities
- Work with key stakeholders and departments to deliver appropriate levels of support
- Communicates progress against deliverables and any project deadlines to manager
- Support the wider team to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of processes
- Managing delivery against individual objectives and assigned projects and supports the delivery of team objectives
- Management Accounts inclusive of accruals, prepayments & balance sheet reconciliations
- Annual and statutory accounts for group subsidiaries
- Corporate tax return and relevant analysis
- Process improvement and team projects
- Working as part of a team to ensure deadlines are met in a timely & accurate manner
Qualification and Experience:
- Accountant - Big4 / Top10 trained
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA accountancy qualification
- Relevant post qualification experience within Industry
- Strong financial accounting and reporting experience desirable
- Ability to interpret and analysis large volumes of data
- You will be a self-motivated with an ambitious mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build trust and the ability to collaborate with others, acting in an objective manner to achieve common aims
For more information on this Financial Accountant job please contact Tracy Nolan at Morgan McKinley, email@example.com or 01448565
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.