Financial Accountant (French Speaking)
- BBBH782875 May 20, 2021 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for a French speaking accountant to join a leading technology business here in Dublin as a Financial Accountant.
Exciting opportunity for a French speaking accountant to join a leading technology business here in Dublin.
The successful candidate will have full responsibility for accounting for one of the businesses largest entities and provide insightful commercial information to senior management.
This is an excellent position for a qualified accountant looking to move into a value add role where they can learn from a high calibre experienced Finance Manager.
- Preparation of Monthly group reporting packs
- Preparation of Annual Budget and Forecasts
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts and liaising with external auditors.
- Submission of Corporation tax and VAT returns and liaising with Tax Advisors
- Identifying areas for process improvements and implement system changes where necessary
- Present Management Information and KPI Reports to the senior management team
- Work closely with colleagues across France and other European countries in relation to accounting queries for your entity
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA)
- Ability to speak French (conversational)
- Strong communicator (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft office package and Business intelligence tools)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance - Financial Services
353 (0) 1 44 85 687