You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH792454 Sep 07, 2021 Competitive
Exciting opportunity to join an investment solutions and services firm as a Finance manager based in Dublin City Centre.
- Working closely with local stakeholders and the broader finance team to ensure the successful performance of
- Financial control for 3 legal entities in Ireland, a service company, a regulated UCITS management company and a regulated Life Insurance Company.
- Provide support on the UK company annual regulatory return.
- Working with risk to ensure that financial risk metrics are identified and complied with for the regulated entities.
- Ensuring that local board and regulatory requirements and expectations are met.
- Strong financial reporting knowledge and awareness of current accounting issues.
- The ability to explain technical and financial information to different stakeholders.
- Ability to probe and resolves issues.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA).
- Post qualification experience in in the Life Assurance Industry is desirable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555