Finance Business Partner - Insurance
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH770834 Nov 25, 2020 €70k - €90k
Exciting opportunity to join a leading multinational insurance business in Dublin City Centre as a Finance Business Partner.
Exciting opportunity to join a leading insurance business as a Finance Business Partner.
As the successful candidate you would be responsible for conducting financial analysis to support decision making between cross border business units.
- Provide detailed financial analysis to support decision making for various business units
- Assist in the annual budgeting/forecasting process
- Present information to key stakeholders in relation to the performance of the business units to enhance business decision making.
- Develop key analysis models to help inform decision making and conduct financial analysis to support new commercial business cases
- Liaise with local and international offices to deliver insights relating to controls, KPIs, operational KPIs and Governance
- ACA, ACCA, CPA Qualified Accountant with minimum 3 years PQE
- Demonstrated understanding of the insurance industry and technical underwriting
- Highly numerate and analytical thinker
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving and decision-making skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance - Financial Services
353 (0) 1 44 85 687