Executive Consumer Postmortem Analyst
- BBBH770381 Nov 18, 2020 Competitive
Our tech giant client is looking for an analytical and process improvement focused person with a background in customer support and escalations for a Consumer Post Mortem Analyst contract position.
Our client, a tech leader and one of the most recognizable brands in the world, is looking to bring on a skilled Post Mortem Analyst to work with customer support teams and executives on discovering how the company can react to escalations quicker.
He or she needs to do investigation on what went wrong, review the case, identified the breakpoints and build a report that will highlight places for improvement. Once the report is complete he or she has to share it if the team that was responsible for the escalation. The Post Mortem Analyst has to make deep root analysis and then recommendation on how to improve the process.
- Partner closely with escalation teams and support delivery teams within CSS
- Create and update work items to be reported out to the leadership level
- Identifying reoccurring or emerging issues and escalating to the appropriate channels.
- High level Computer skills.
- Ensure all reviews are correctly documented and calibrated around the necessary customer issues
- Provide support to the CritSit & Escalations Team
- Partner closely with delivery sites:
- Identify pain points
- Promote continuous improvements in quality
- Create a seamless customer experience
- Deliver timely and comprehensive solutions to appropriate parties
- Short-term project work across the business
- Training delivery
- 2+ years in support and escalation within a tech company
- Experience with working with executive audiences
- Understand the CSS and Escalation support ecosystem
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Remote Delivery, Cork
353 (021) 2300 300