- BBBH772850 Jan 07, 2021 Competitive
Our client a leading multinational company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for an Enterprise Channel Manager.
The role is required to lead partner impact in a portfolio of customer accounts and accelerate the client customer's digital transformation leveraging a set of curated Partner solutions (IP and Services).
The role will need to orchestrate across the Enterprise Sales, Partner Management and Go-to-Market teams to ensure partner offerings are aligned to customer requirements as defined through the clients solution and practice maps.
The role will lead co-sell partner impact in assigned customers/territory and provide feedback to OCP where partner capacity and coverage is needed.
You will be expected to have deep knowledge and expertise of the partners in the geography to support solution selling, customers' digital transformation, and build this expertise on an ongoing basis.
- Accelerate partner co-sell - Lead Account Team connecting right partners to right customer at the right time.
- Educate Sales and Service teams on co-sell prioritized partners for each sales play, how to share opportunities & success engagements through Sales systems.
- Contribute to account planning with potential co-sell opportunities. In Strategic accounts, joint Services & Partner plan with the Services Executive for inclusion in account plan.
- Lead partner seller engagement in opportunities - Act as a Sales Manager on partner led opportunities.
- Review inbound leads with co-sell prioritized solution, or proactive GSI ROB in Strategic, with account teams.
- Attach to existing opportunity/CSE, create new one with an owner, or reject.
- Support partners with IP co-sell solution to engage with the account team & support engagement plan to identify stakeholders & resources.
- Overall impact of key partners in the account - Orchestrate end to end co-sell motion with the Stakeholders.
- Provide feedback to Marketing/ECM Lead & Partner Management teams on partner readiness gaps to address.
- Identify potential partners/solutions to recruit through Recruit/Build with teams.
- 5+ years of experience - core sales, channel sales, industry or solution selling, business development.
- Experience in a multinational/ tech company is a plus.
- Technical proficiency.
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment.
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills.
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300