You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH772625 Jan 05, 2021 €50k - €70k
EHS officer required for a busy facilities management company! This is an opportunity to work in a varied environment, based in head office but with travel to client sites!
Degree qualified in EHS or related discipline. Experience with ISO14000 and ISO45001. Knowledge of EHS in a mechanical or electrical environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Develop guidelines, processes and documentation to support the Company in addressing and enforcing the required standards within both health and safety and environmental legislation
- Prepare and inspect both Risk Assessment and Method Statements (RAMS)
- Conducting both administrative and site audits to ensure contractual obligations are being met
- Observe personnel on-site to ensure EHS compliance. This will include monitoring specialist subcontractors, agency & direct employees
- Lead and coordinate incident investigations and utilise root cause analysis
- Ensure continued compliance with all regulatory standards including ISO14000 & ISO45001
- Be proactive in identifying both positive and negative incidents while possessing the ability to implement realistic corrective and preventive measures
- Manage & maintain employee training records in conjunction with the Training Department
- Create & develop content for the EHS intranet to include best practice policies & procedures
- Any other duties as deemed necessary for the efficiency of the business
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300