Director of Financial Planning
- BBBH773709 Jan 22, 2021 Competitive
Excellent FP&A Director opportunity in a leading PLC headquartered in Ireland. Managing a large team of qualified finance professionals.
The FP&A group is the financial analysis function of the business. You will work closely with the Business Leaders within the Group. Your team's role is to provide 'real time' support and analysis, to be a trusted adviser and to add value that will assist in decision-making.
- Experienced at managing complex functional areas/business units with multiple service lines/departments.
- Expected to contribute to the financial & business strategy for operations globally
- Experienced at managing departmental teams around execution of functional activities and process improvements.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with operational business partners.
- Actively influence day to day decisions, shaping strategy and the direction of the business
- Be the "go to person" between finance and operations
- Draw on 'big' and 'small' data, selecting the appropriate tools to manipulate, analyse and interpret it in sophisticated, audience-appropriate ways
- Ability to form and stand over their opinions
Education & Skills
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, etc.) or relevant years' experience
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in FP&A
- Experience in managing functional areas, service lines and teams.
- Results-focused - understands what is important to senior management and the wider community of employees
- An accomplished leader
- A dedicated professional, committed to delivering superior service
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization with the capability to build solid, lasting, trust-based working partnerships.
- PLC / Multinational experience desired
- Prior experience with ownership of large PnL's (>€150m)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Associate Director | Accountancy & Finance