Dublin City Centre
- BBBH771194 Dec 01, 2020 Competitive
Our Client a Leading technology Company is seeking a German Speaking Digital Sales Specialist to join the team on a contract basis!
This role is focused on the German market.
Key responsibilities would be demonstrating excellence in pipeline management to achieve monthly forecasts, driving new revenue growth, and competing aggressively to win new business while growing customer mindshare and delivering technical product briefings.
As a Digital Sales Specialist, you will:
Be the Surface Sales Leader and Technical Product Expert for your assigned set of accounts as part of the team:
- Drive new revenue growth across the entire device and accessories portfolio
- Demonstrate excellence in pipeline management to achieve monthly forecasts
- Compete aggressively to win new business and drive market penetration while growing customer mindshare
- Deliver technical product briefings to customers to drive success of new and updated device portfolio
Be the interface to the customer and orchestrate a v-team of resources to solve customer problems:
- Extend relationships beyond IT to business decision makers, helping customers envision & achieve digital transformation
- Solve customer business challenges by presenting the value of devices, including use cases, financial analysis, ROI, etc.
- Own opportunities from start to close as a v-team leader; orchestrate internal and external resources; leverage partners to scale sales on hardware refresh, up-sell and expand sales motions; engage sellers.
- Leverage and drive awareness of all available market promotions, offers, sales initiatives and programs
- Helping to identify and diagnose technical and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers and engaging the right resources to overcome these blockers
- Sharing practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Company solutions
You will help customers make decisions to build their business and IT solutions based on Compnay technology:
- You will lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, proof of concepts, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of Company products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
- You will own winning the technical decision at customers for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making
- You will work with partners and others, as well as use our core tools, social connection tools, and AI driven data to extend your reach and the reach of your team, focusing on satisfying important customer needs.
- Continuously nurture and expand sales, business, product, technology, and competitive knowledge and readiness
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar information technology related discipline or equivalent experience preferred
- Flueny in both English and German mandatory .
- Atleast 3 year of experience in hardware and/or software sales with proven success closing deals and exceeding goals
- Experience in selling at scale, insight sales experience, experience with managing large accounts and priorityzing them and analyze who to target and when.
- A Technical and passionate Solution leader .
- A collaborative and excellent communiactor.
- Sales acumen / business acumen.
If you are a proven talent with experience in hardware sales, help us take this product to new heights in a market with millions of passionate customers and billions of dollars in business. We are an unmatched team comprised of talent, passion, expertise, and commitment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Compliance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300