Device Program Lead / Project Manager
- BBBH784752 Jun 11, 2021 €50 - €60 ph
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company in Dublin. The position being advertised is a Device Program Lead / Project Manager role.
I'm excited to be partnering with a well respected pharmaceutical company in Dublin who are seeking to hire a Device Program Lead / Project Manager to join their engineering team.
- The successful applicant will be expected to hold accountability for the correct execution of all risk management projects.
- All legal standards, GMP and compliance requirements are to be met.
- Liaise with other company departments and maintain excellent interdepartmental relationships.
- Maintain a high measure of cost awareness and manage project expenses. Provide technical project management, leadership and planning expertise to Global Device Development programmes.
- Partners with cross-functional teams across Global Device Development, and other team members in partner organisations, to deliver technical goals to budget and schedule.
- In partnership with the Programme team, drive generation of development options, assess value, cost and time.
- Lead the team to optimise options.
Key Competencies Required:
- Engineering background is preferred.
- A background in drug delivery and injectors / vials or diagnostics a distinct advantage.
- Results and performance driven.
- Strong communication skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Certification if Project Manager.
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter William Trevor by calling 021-230-0330 or by emailing email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300